SoCo Spaces are fully furnished, boutique guest homes located in vibrant South Congress (SoCo) / Travis Heights. Walk to it all! Fantastic cafes, restaurants, shops, parks, & music venues are minutes from your door.
Check availability across all guest homes in one step
The Red Bungalow
This charming, modernized 1926 bungalow makes its home in one of Austin’s oldest, most coveted neighborhoods. Live music, food, culture, history, recreation—the Red House, nestled on a quiet, tree-lined street, is in the center of it all.
✴ 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bath, + loft with double futon
✴ Sleeps 4 – 5
✴ Fully-fenced back yard
✴ $225/night ~ $1375/week ~ $3495/month
✴ Special rates apply for events and festivals
Our Mid-Century Modern Properties
We have eight mid-century modern guest homes. They were all designed from the same blueprints in the
late 1960s – early 1970s, have all been re-modeled identically, and all have cozy modern furnishings.
All properties are single story and located on quiet tree-lined streets — they
are within a ten minute walk to the heart of lively South Congress (SoCo).
Downtown is just a 5 minute drive or cab ride away.
Rates: $199/night ~ $1199/wk ~ $3295/month (special rates apply for events, festivals) Each property sleeps up to 5
Included in each:
• Custom walnut cabinetry, stained concrete floors, stainless appliances
• 2 bedrooms with comfortable queen beds and high-quality linens
• Extra sleeping arrangements in living room (sofas convert to either a twin or full)
• One bathroom (tub/shower combo) with high quality fixtures
• Central air & heat
• Wireless internet
• Premium cable package
• Fully-equipped kitchen with dishes, silverware, toaster, coffee maker etc.
• ipods or internet radios
• One covered parking space + on street parking
• Private laundry rooms with washer and dryer
• Outdoor patios or decks w/gas barbecues; The “olive door” + “gold door” have fully-fenced yards
• Hairdryer, iron, ironing board
• All properties are non-smoking
5% discount applies for booking more than one property (outside of festival dates). Ideal for groups traveling together for weddings, reunions, business etc.